Electrical Safety Audit is carried out to evaluate potential electrical hazards and recommend measures to minimize & prevent such hazards including electrical shocks, electrical arcs, electrical blasts. Our Electrical Safety Audit is a loss prevention assessment with the aim to prevent property & production loss, loss of life & personnel injuries.
Our Electrical safety audit is designed to evaluate the electrical safety practices against applicable National/International Standards and to carry out a systematic Electrical Risk Assessment covering the following:
· Physical inspection of the facility and review of statutory compliance with reference to applicable Indian Standards, Central Electricity Authority (Measures relating to Safety and Electrical Supply) Regulation, 2010 and other relevant codes of practice and identifying hazards (shock, fires, etc.).
· Physical inspection to identify electrical hazards (shock, fire, explosion, overloading) and to suggest electrical safety solutions
· Review of the earthing system (installation & maintenance aspects)
· Overall review of plant lightning protection system (need, adequacy, installation and maintenance)
· Review of hazardous area classification and selection of rated electrical equipment in the plant, including maintenance aspects
· Review of electrical accidents and near misses in the plant to identify the root causes
· Review of electrical systems & procedures (work permits, interlocks, lockout tags, etc.)
· Review of fire protection system analysis with respect to electrical installations
At Sigma-HSE, we group all hazards assessed into risk categories (High, Medium or Low) using Semi –Quantitative Risk Ranking Technique to enable easy decision-making by management. Our electrical experts have worked extensively for Buildings, Manufacturing Plants (Oil & Gas, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Power, etc.) and Semiconductor and electronics facilities.
Any Questions? For more information or to discuss
further or to get a quote, please contact us